Wednesday 3 January 2018

Kerala Blog Express Season 5 - Please Vote for Me

I was having dinner on 1 January 2018 when I received an email from Kerala Tourism that my profile on the Kerala Blog Express website has been approved. A positive start to 2018, I must say.

The Kerala Blog Express is a bloggers meet where 30 travellers from around the world will be selected for a 2-week road trip through the state of Kerala in India. Kerala also has a cool nickname called God's Own Country.

Since it's a bloggers meet, participants are required to blog about their experiences in Kerala during the road trip and engage their followers through social media like Twitter and Instagram.

The event is organised by the Department of Tourism, Kerala.

Selection of the final 30 travellers is done by voting and judges decision. This is where I need your help to vote for me. Just go to the website here and vote for Julie Lim from Malaysia. Voting ends on 10 January 2018.

There are many participants from around the world, some already garnered hundreds of votes, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I haven't been to India but I've heard alot about Kerala from my Malaysian Indian friends who have relatives there or who have been to God's Own Country themselves. If I get selected I promise to share my experiences of Kerala through my blog.

Thank you so much in advance for your vote.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...