Tuesday 24 October 2017

Fridge Magnets from Montenegro

During my trip to the Balkans last month, I visited Montenegro on a day trip from the Croatian city of Dubrovnik.

Personally I didn't find Montenegro that fascinating and that it was overated, but that's a story for another day.

Here are the fridge magnets that I bought during the day trip to Montenegro.

Flag and map of Montenegro from the Old Town of Kotor:

Price: EURO 3.00



Price: EURO 3.00



After buying the red coloured map of Montenegro, I thought that's the only Montenegro map I was gonna get until I saw this lovely one and couldn't resist myself:

Price: EURO 1.50 
(This was cheaper than the red map because it was sold outside the Old Town of Kotor)



Celia absolutely adored these magnets which were made from match boxes:

Price: EURO 1.00 each



I though this magnet was kinda cool, ended up giving it to Natty:

Price: EURO 1.00


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...